Midax Automated Clearing House
Midax automated clearing house (ACH) provides an alternative payment methodology for Merchants and Consumers that bypasses the high transaction fees associated with credit and debit card transactions. ACH has recently come in to the mainstream as a viable method of payment as a result of consumer adoption of electronic bill pay.
Midax is a pioneer in EFT processing with activity that dates back more than a decade. In 2012 we completed the lengthy process of becoming an ACH processor and acquirer. We believe that Midax is the only retail technology company that is authorized as an ACH processor and acquirer. The primary benefit of achieving certified status is that there is no middle man, allowing Midax to offer the lowest ACH transaction fees available anywhere.
Highlights of Midax ACH include:
- Reduced transaction fees for purchases
- Multiple ACH programs offered
- Available as a method of payment at POS
- Ability to combine loyalty and ACH with a rechargeable stored value card yielding "store currency" a low cost alternative to conventional credit and debit methods of payment
- Turnkey or white label OEM solution
Midax ACH specifications and protocols are available to qualified technology vendors or multi-unit retail and restaurant operators upon request.