Midax Big Data
Midax has been capturing transaction level detail at retail stores long before the term “Big Data” became fashionable. Our Big Data solution still captures transaction-level detail from the POS, but is more commonly used as a single repository of data received from multiple sources and multiple types of solutions. The analytics engine behind Midax Big Data is a powerful tool that excels at adding value to the huge amounts of granular data Midax captures as a result of a Merchant deploying one or more Midax solutions including: Payment, Loyalty, coupons and offers, LBS, or Midax Open Wallet.
For loyal customers that have opted-in to the program, a rich data set is created which can be used to help build meaningful, long-term relationships between the Merchant and loyal customer. One popular usage case for Midax Big Data is to enable Merchants to do a better job of sending relevant and compelling incentive offers to loyal customers when inside or outside the store, based on customer purchasing history. When Midax location based services is added to the solution, dynamic offers can be presented in real-time that change based on the physical location of the loyal customer matched up with the physical location of products in the store.
Highlights of Midax Big Data include:
- Ability to standardize and aggregate data from multiple sources
- Ability to capture transaction-level detail at the POS
- Allows Merchant to send relevant, compelling offers to loyal customers
- Complements Midax Open Wallet
- Oracle database enables unlimited scaling and sophisticated calculations
- Opt-in program for consumers
- Enables enterprise reporting for financials, scandowns, and cashier analysis
- Seamless integration with third party solutions
- Survey functionality for CPG, Secret Shopper, or Loyalty usage cases
Midax Big Data specifications and protocols are available to qualified technology vendors or multi-unit retail and restaurant operators upon request.