Midax Electra Pump Controller
Midax has over a decade of experience in providing integration services to Convenience Stores that enable reliable communications between POS, Petroleum Dispensers, and the outside world. Our initial offering of our first “black box” was the C3. It was updated by the Comdax. The third generation is Electra.
Electra has been engineered on IoT principles to be the most powerful, compact, and reliable integration device available to the C-Store and petroleum segment. Highlights of the Electra include:
- Designed to withstand abusive environments
- Direct and robust connectivity to any Dresser Wayne or Gilbarco dispenser
- Enables mobile closed loop payment functionality at the pump
- Third party neutral, OEM-friendly company philosophy
- A flexible array of fixed and programmable communication ports including USB, RS232, RS422, and more
- Linux O/S
- Significant storage and processing capabilities with no moving parts eliminates failures inherent with moving parts
Electra specifications are available to operators and technology vendors active in the C-Store and Petroleum segment upon request.