Midax Open Wallet
Midax Open Wallet fills a void in the marketplace for a mobile application that puts the needs of the Merchant and Loyal Customer first instead of focusing on payment. Midax created the Midax Open Wallet in 2013 as a natural extension of our 2012 initiative that added mobility to the Midax loyalty, eCoupon, and payment solution. The net result of our efforts is a solution that enables meaningful and long term relationships to be developed between the two most important people in a commercial retail transaction – the Merchant and Consumer.
Highlights of Midax Open Wallet include:
- Turnkey or white label OEM distribution model
- Fully integrated solution including robust POS integration
- Increases throughput at the cash register
- Safe and secure – PCI/DSS compliant
- Comprehensive loyalty functionality
- eCoupons and offers – presentation, storage, and redemption
- Ability to create a shopping list prior to visiting store
- Open loop payments (credit/debit) – Processor Neutral
- Closed loop payments including stored value cards, house charge, charity scrip
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) as a method of payment
- ACH-enabled loyalty – loyalty used as a method of payment
- Optional LBS (location based services) – please see Midax LBS in Solutions
Midax Open Wallet specifications and protocols are available to qualified technology vendors or multi-unit retail and restaurant operators upon request.