Sigma - As Connected As
The World We Live In !
Tired of having one POS for pump control, another for fast food, a third solution for mobile, order ahead, kiosk, and having to knit all this together?
The solution is Sigma, one single POS platform, which provides a single point of command and control of all retail operations in your locations.
A Single Point of Command and Control
- Tablet-based POS
- Tablet- based kiosk for fast food processing
- Tablet- based (hand held) line-busting terminal
- Suggesting Marketing for Cross-selling & Upselling
- In-house rewards; one-off rewards, continuity rewards; cross-marketing rewards.
- Integrated in-house developed fuel control. Most of our competition team up with a third party. That introduces points of failure, maintenance issues and technology limitations.
- All Gilbarco and Wayne dispensers supported.
- Integrated EFT: credit, debit, fleet, gift card, ACH.
- Mobile order ahead.
Whose program is it?
- Midax exclusive integrated forecourt controller.
- Single code base Business Logic Engine for all channel POS, website, kiosk, mobile.
- Central database for all transactional data.
- Central library for all product images.
- Integrated payment, loyalty and pump control.
- Chip, proximity payment, facial recognition available.
We have the broadest range of integrated payment options
- We support one single card or app for both in-house payments and loyalty.
- Auto-recharge of in-house stored value or auto-payment for in-house charge accounts by ACH, with optional customer reward incentives for these lower cost EFT options.
- All rewards and payment options also available by household.
Fully integrated Order Ahead
Our Order Ahead is fully integrated into our bricks and mortar POS solution. That means:
- Better customer experience through one rewards engine.
- Upselling to give the customer a better deal, earned in the store, on the mobile platform and in a mixture of both.
- Managed services or retailer-managed.
- payment at the point of order.
- Our single source CPG product library for C&C and Mobile means less maintenance for the retailer.
- One reporting dataset for virtual and physical stores.
The most comprehensive loyalty rewards system
- Continuity programs; instant deals; upselling
- Emailing, texting and mobile messaging.
- The retailer can decide the reward or issue rewards points, and allow his customer to choose his own reward.
- Data analytics for loyalty, financials, cashier analysis and scan-downs.
- Web service interface for 3rd party offers and deals.
- Support for discounting with grocery: we have the most grocery POS interfaces in the industry.
- Vendor-funded targeted couponing with full settlement service: Coupons.com, Catalina and YouTech offers, filtering out items you don’t carry and eliminating competitor ads. Different offer values for different customer profiles:
- In-house coupons
- Pin-based rewards redemption supported
For more information please call Scott Abraham: (715) 891-2113
106 Heron Pointe Drive, Cape Charles, VA 23310